Dark circles under the eyes can appear out of a variety of reasons. You may have inherited the issue through genes, especially if you have other family members with the same problems, or it can be caused by loss of sleep, working too many hours in front of a computer, crying, aging, dry skin, due to stress, and so on. Regardless of what is causing the dark circles under the eyes, the main problem is that they are considered unaesthetic. Everybody that has them wishes to get rid of them.
According to the recent research dark circle around eyes has been link with sleepless and slower recovery from a variety of environmental stressors
What causes Dark circle under eyes and eyes puffy?
- Frequent dehydration
- Long exposure to the sum
- Periorbital cellulitis (bacterial infection), and
How to prevent dark circle around the eyes
- Don’t Rubbing Your Eyes
- Manage Your Allergies
- Change your sleeping position
- Always Remove Your Makeup Gently
- Lower Alcohol Consumption
- Wear Eye Protection
- Reduce or Quit Smoking
- Reduce Indoor Air Pollution
If you want to revamp that your beautiful or handsome face back without single dark around your eyes. Therefore, learn how to fix dark circles under eyes naturally by using one of the following methods.
How to fix Dark Circles Under Eyes Naturally and Permanently
1.Almond essential oil for dark circle remedy
To get rid of pouches under eyes fast, almond oil is one of the best treatment you can use. It is entirely natural and won’t harm the sensitive skin under your eyes at all.
The best results are obtained if you massage the oil on the skin under your eyes at night, before going to bed, and
leaving it to act until morning. It is really not that complicated to get to know how to fix dark circles under eyes naturally.
2. Fresh cucumbers will work too
If you want an efficient method of how to get rid of under eye circles, do know that cucumber slices can do wonders.
How to apply it
- Take a cucumber out of the fridge and cut it into rather thick slices.
- Place the slices on the area that is affected and leave them to act for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with water once you are done using the cucumber.
- If you are wondering how to fix dark circles under eyes naturally, do know that you can use this method for a week or more if necessary, because it won’t harm you.
3. The raw potato is better than dark circles under eyes cream
The raw potato has natural bleaching agents that will help you get rid of dark circles under the eyes almost instantly. Among the methods of how to fix dark circles under eyes naturally, this one should definitely be tested.
How to apply it
- All you have to do is to grate a raw potato or two, because you will need its juice.
- With the help of a cotton ball, take the potato juice and apply it on your closed eyes.
- Just make sure you use some under your eyes as well, for the dark circles.
- Let the juice act for about 10 or 15 minutes, before rinsing the area with water.
4. Try Cold tea bags
Tea contains a lot of antioxidants and caffeine, which are both welcome when fighting against black circles under eyes. It will also reduce the puffiness present in the same area, by reducing the size of the blood vessels. If you want to know how to fix dark circles under eyes naturally with tea bags, you’ll need to have around black or green tea bags.
How to apply it
- Use any of them to prepare tea and leave them to cool down in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- You will need one tea bag for each eye.
- Place the cooled tea bags on the eyes and wait 10 or 15 minutes.
- Take them off and rinse your eyes with water.
- You can do this for several weeks, until the dark circles disappear, just be careful not to get tea in your eyes.
Read further –Top 7 Natural Home Remedies for Pink Eyes
5.Baking soda for dark circle around the eyes
Baking power is generally known for is beauty properties. That is why using it can make you dark circle under eyes disappear overnight .The recipe below helps diminish dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Add a tsp. of baking soda in a glass of hot water or tea and stir well.
- Soak two cotton pads in this solution and place them under the eyes.
- Allow the mixture to seat for 10-15 minutes, then rinse your face and apply a moisturizer.
- Do this daily and you’ll see amazing results in just 2 weeks!
NB– Make sure you dilute the baking soda with enough water (preferable with moisturizer), as it concentration can cause skin irritation
As you can see, there are many methods of how to fix dark circles under eyes naturally that actually pay results. You don’t have to spend considerable amounts of money on creams and lotions, when you can rapidly fix the problem at home, with ingredients that are cheap and can be found in every household.