How to Cure Hemorrhoids at Home Fast- Also known as Hemorrhoids, piles is a common problem that affects a greater part of the population at one point in time. This is a swelling or inflammation occurs around the veins of the rectum and anus. It mostly affects people between the ages of 45-65. This problem has resulted in many articles on the internet on home remedies for piles.
Causes of Piles / Hemorrhoids
A number of factors can lead to piles. Some of these can include
prolonged standing or sitting. All these factors increase the chances of piles.
Types of Hemorrhoid
There are two types of hemorrhoids; internal or external hemorrhoids. The internal hemorrhoids occur within the rectum while external hemorrhoids develop below the skin just around the anus.
These internal piles are generally small and swollen veins that are loose from the wall bordering the anal canal. Also, they can be large and sagging veins that protrude from the anus. On the other hand, external piles are those that form under the skin around the anus. This can cause inflammation and significant pain during bowel movements.
Hemorrhoids must be treated early. If left untreated for too long, it can lead to further complications. Some of these complications include strangulated piles, chronic blood loss, tissue death and anal cancer. There are numerous medical treatments for hemorrhoids with all coming with a price. However, several natural home remedies can help treat piles. Below is a list of 10 most effective home remedies for piles.
How to Cure Hemorrhoids at Home Fast -10 Home Remedies for Piles
Most kitchens have natural home remedies for piles already in them. You might not know, but you might just have that ingredient that can help you treat hemorrhoids lying around. These ingredients will help you treat piles and give you relief from the pain, itching, and swelling.
Before you spend money on that surgery, you should consider one of these methods to cure piles. Listed below are the ten most effective home remedies for piles. Each one contains a direction on how to apply them to either internal or external hemorrhoids.
Ice for Pile
Ice for hemorrhoids is one of the best effective natural home remedies. You can use ice to relieve pain, swelling, and itching that is associated with hemorrhoids. The ice pack treatment has been known to be effective for years as a natural home remedy for those with enlarged hemorrhoids. The ice will reduce the swelling, constrict your blood vessels and act as a pain reliever.
- Apply the ice pack directly on the affected region for 10 minutes
- You can do this several times daily until the piles go away.
- Alternatively, you can wrap a small pack of peas or corn in a tea towel and apply it directly on hemorrhoid. Leave it on for 20 minutes and do this 3times daily.
Lemon juice is known to contain many nutrients that are beneficial to the body. These nutrients can also give you some relief from hemorrhoids. They give strength to the capillaries and the blood vessel walls. This is one of the best natural home remedies for piles. Follow the directions below to get started.
- Begin by saturating a cotton ball with some freshly squeezed lemon juice and apply it on hemorrhoid. If you can withstand the initial burning sensation, then a great relief from the pain will follow.
- You can also squeeze about half a lemon into a cup full of hot milk and drink it all. Take this every 3 hours.
- Alternatively, you can mix ½ teaspoon each of ginger juice, honey, lemon juice, and mint juice together.
Almond oil is popular for its deep tissue absorption and emollient properties. You should use almond oil for treating external hemorrhoid. This is one of the best home remedies for piles. It is effective at moisturizing and eases inflammation.
- Begin by dipping a cotton ball in a pure almond oil
- Apply this cotton ball to the affected area
- You can do this several times daily
Aloe vera is popular throughout the world and noted for its medicinal purposes. It can also serve as one of the best home remedies for piles. Its therapeutic and inflammatory properties help relieve you from the irritation of hemorrhoids. It will relieve the pain and burning sensations you feel. You can use aloe vera for both external and internal hemorrhoids.
- For external hemorrhoids, apply aloe vera gel to your anus and massage the area
- For internal hemorrhoids, cut up the aloe vera leaves in strips and ensure you cut off the thorn-like parts of the aloe vera. Put the slices in a container and place it into the refrigerator. Allow it to freeze and then apply it to the affected portion.
Whole grains contain a substantial amount of fiber. These fibers are helpful in relieving hemorrhoid pains, bleeding, and symptoms. They help to wash your gastrointestinal system and prevent constipation. This will allow the colon to function properly. The examples of whole grains you can eat are barley, brown rice, oats, maize, buckwheat, and quinoa. Well, now you can start eating those whole grains.
Olive oil contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can be used to treat those with external hemorrhoids. This will help to increase the blood vessels’ elasticity and lower inflammation. It will also reduce the size of the swollen blood vessels that are in the anal canal. The oil is no doubt one of the best home remedies for piles.
- Use one teaspoon of olive oil every day
- You can also squeeze the juice from some plum leaves and add it to the olive oil. Then apply it to the affected area
The witch hazel contains mild astringent and healing properties that can help comfort you from hemorrhoids. The astringent properties can help reduce inflammation and provide relief from swelling, itching, and pain. It is one of the best home remedies for piles around.
- Dip a cotton ball in an undistilled witch hazel
- Now place it on the hemorrhoids
- You can perform this thrice every day.
You can also increase your water consumption to help you treat piles. Make sure you drink adequate water to help cleanse your internal body systems and to keep you hydrated. If you don’t drink adequate water, waste products get more difficult to get flushed from the body. This can lead to a backlog in the bowel. Lastly, this will ultimately lead to hard stools and make your piles more difficult. You should drink about 8-10 glasses of water daily.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar contains astringent properties that will help shrink swollen blood vessels. It will also give you relief from the irritation and swelling of the internal and external pile. Make sure you make use of unfiltered vinegar.
- For external hemorrhoids, begin by soaking a cotton ball in an apple cider vinegar. Press this cotton ball against the affected area.
- Give it some time and eventually, you will get a relief from the irritation and itching.
- You can perform this many times daily.
- For internal hemorrhoids, mix one teaspoon of the apple cider vinegar with a glass of water. Drink this two times every day. If you want, you can add honey to give it a better taste.
Epsom Salts and Glycerin
Mixing glycerin and Epsom salt together is another one of the most effective home remedies for piles. This compound can reduce the pain you experience from inflammation. Follow the directions below to learn how to use a mixture of glycerin and Epsom salt to treat piles.
- Begin by taking a small bowl and add two tablespoons of glycerin to the same quantity of Epsom salt
- Mix this compound properly
- Now place the mixture on a gauze pad and put it on the affected area
- Allow it on for about 20 minutes to properly moisturize the inflammation
- You can do this every 5 hours until you feel relieved
The above ingredients are the most effective natural home remedies for piles. You can try out any one of them for some time. They are great alternatives to costly hemorrhoids surgery. These remedies are simple and you can use them at home. Follow the directions of this natural home remedies for piles.
However, you should be aware that if this does not work for you, then you should consult a doctor and consider several options.