Apple Cider Vinegar Uses – Apple cider vinegar has amazingly endless uses at home .unfortunately some of us don’t know this; we just use it only for salad dressing.
Check out now what I found out from my research about the health benefits and uses of apple cider vinegar for healthy living.
18 Insanely Apple Cider Vinegar Uses for Health
- Do you get tired easily? I have good news for you. Apple cider will boost your energy after 2-3 minute of taking it. Because has potassium and enzymes that can help prevent a sense of fatigue.
- Cure your toe fungus and warts adding undiluted apple cider vinegar to the affected area. For warts, just bandage on an Apple cider vinegar-soaked cotton ball and leave overnight until the next day. Apply it for 5 days for the better result.
- Add a cup of Apple cider vinegar to the bathtub for a relaxing soak. It can alleviate itchy skin and relieve sunburn.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used aftershave to prevent bump or after-shave pimples. Just add equal amount water and ACV (1:1) and stir it well, then it applies to face.
- Stop a dry cough and hip cup with a spoonful of pure ACV. The idea is it over-stimulates the nerves in the throat that are responsible for spasms.
- It is an effective home remedy for sore throat. Gargling with a 1:1 mix of water and ACV. It will kill off bad bacteria that can’t survive in an acidic environment.
- You can clear congestion by adding 1 tablespoon bragg apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. The acetic acid eliminates bacteria, and the potassium in ACV thins the mucus.
- Eliminate dandruff, if you have by spraying a 1:1 mix of water and Bragg apple cider vinegar onto your scalp. Leave it for about 15 minutes, then wash it off. The smell will be gone once your hair dries.
- It is an effective solution to indigestion, gas, and bloating. Just add 1 tablespoon of organic ACV into a cup of water and drink before meals. ACV contains pectin, which calms intestinal spasms and creates a good environment for healthy gut bacteria
- Are you suffering from toe fungus and warts? By applying undiluted apple cider vinegar. For warts, you can tape on an ACV-soaked cotton ball and leave overnight for as long as it takes.
- Apple cider vinegar can reduce swelling when applied to affected part of the body.
- This one of most effective apple cider vinegar uses, It can be used to fuel your energy by adding a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water. It has potassium and enzymes that can help fuel your energy.
- Apple cider vinegar can get rid of bad breath by gargling with water and ACV for about 10 minutes.
- Make the homemade facial mask with apple cider vinegar. The add bentonite clay and honey, apply to skin and leave for 15- 20 minutes before wash it off.
- Eliminate your liver spots on your skin with undiluted apple cider. Apply it to the affected area, leave overnight, and then wash it off.
- . Do you want to lose weight? ACV can help you shed some belly fat and you can achieve your dream weight. Just add it to your daily diet or dilute it with water and start taking it.
- Use apple cider vinegar as a natural deodorant. Dab it to your armpits and it will eliminate odors.
- You can get rid of acne by applying a 1:4 ratio of ACV and water to the face. Stubborn acne can be treated with undiluted ACV.
Apple cider vinegar uses are countless, we hope we have listed some important ones that can help you solve some health problems.
Please feel free to share your experience with us on how you are using apple cider vinegar.